If you ate too much this long weekend, and you’re feeling like your gut needs a little break, then you’re going to wanna try my Satisfying Morning Elixir. If you’re looking for a little extra nudge to get you started this morning, this is going to hit the spot!
I make these babies in the morning, while my kids and I are getting ready for school. If you have kids, you know that getting out the door in the morning can become a total gong show, am I right?! These elixirs give me the fuel I need to keep up with the kids, and keep me satiated for a couple hours, until I have time to make breakfast.
If you’re looking for more recipes and tips like this, then you’re going to LOVE my 6-week online course.
Satiating Morning Elixir
- 1 cup of hot water OR fresh brewed organic coffee
- 1 tbsp of dandy blend
- 1 tbsp of collagen
- 1 tbsp of grass fed butter
- 1 chunk of cocoa butter
- 1 tsp of MCT oil (optional)
- 1 tsp of maca
- dash of turmeric
- dash of cinnamon
- Put everything into your blender
- Close the lid and place a tea towel over top of your blender lid. Hold the lid down.
- Blend on low speed until everything is blended and frothy
- Serve in your favourite mug and enjoy
- TIP: If you don’t have every ingredient on the list, don’t stress! Try my simple morning elixir recipe.
Are you ready to learn something new about how live a holistic lifestyle? Because I am so ready to guide you!