So, what is the deal with collagen?
We’ve been hearing about it, seeing it in recipes, and it may leave some of you wondering what collagen even is, and why it’s so good for you?
Collagen is a virtually colourless and tasteless source of protein, which is made from beef collagen. It can be used in smoothies, baking and elixirs as a replacement or alternative to protein powder, and packs some pretty amazing properties…
- Supports and heals the gut.
- Promotes beautiful skin by increasing elasticity.
- Improves Health of Skin and Hair.
- Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration.
- Helps Heal Leaky Gut.
- Boosts Metabolism, Muscle Mass and Energy Output.
- Strengthens Nails, Hair and Teeth.
- Improves Liver Health.
- Protects Cardiovascular Health.
Get Your Tickets and Learn More: www.jennpike.com/igniteyourlife
Now, here’s a super nourishing freebie inspiration…
Spiced Cocoa Chia Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 TSP chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 TSP raw honey
- 1 packet Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix (optional)
- 1/4 TSP EACH cinnamon and nutmeg
- Dash of cayenne
- 4 ice cubes
Blend on high until creamy smooth and enjoy!
Cheers to smooth skin and simplicious smoothies,