At the very beginning of this year I launched a 6-week online program based off of my best selling book and 18 years worth of coaching and teaching clients. The Simplicity Project Online was born and has evolved!
If you are ready to cut the B.S and truly learn more about holistic health, nutrition, digestion, healing auto-immune disorders, food sensitivities, your hormones, your cycle, skincare, how to simplify supplements and get the most out of your exercise, then this course is for you.
Round three is starting September 27th, 2016; I am so proud of it and happy to be able to share with you. In this signature online program, I will be bringing to life the teachings of my book The Simplicity Project. This course is JAM PACKED with so many goodies that your body, mind and taste buds will thank you for!
- Weekly Online classrooms – 90 minute classes every Tuesday at 8pm, starting Sept 27th, recorded for you if you cant join us live.
- Educating you about your body, hormones,cravings and what they mean, digestion, inflammation, diet types, and skin care
- 28 days worth of NEW menu plans
- New content – all about the different ‘diets’ out there (paleo, vegan, vegetarian, pagan, blood type diet) how to navigate them, and how to choose the right diet for your body
- How to design a delicious, healthy menu plan for yourself and your family AND stay on budget
- Weekly Workout Videos – how to train and target your glutes, thighs, hips, triceps and core
- Additional Live Videos – Facebook Live – join me live for bonus Q&A’s throughout the program
- A PRIVATE Facebook Group so you can have support from The Simplicity Team throughout the program
- Newly designed and refined digital workbooks
Early Bird Bonuses!
There are only 65 early-bird bonuses available and they sold out the last two times I ran this course.
- An ecopy of my brand NEW cookbook The Simplicity Kitchen, featuring over 70 new recipes
- $300 OFF the regular price
- A hard copy of my book The Simplicity Project
- A ticket to my VIP live event, happening June 3rd, 2017