I’ve been teaching a few live Q&A’s over the past few weeks, on various topics that I’m teaching during my 6-week online course (which launches in just 3 short, sweet days, woohoo!)
Last night, I reached out to my community to ask how many people are looking to train and sculpt their booty and my feed LIT up! Meghan Trainor was right…it’s all about the bass 😉
SO many of you put your ass as your number ONE body part to train, sculpt and lift. So I did a Facebook Live session all about strategies that help you to do just that.
The strategies are listed below, but you’ll find ALL the goodies inside the video!
Strategies to Build Your Best Booty
- You have got to be consistent – physically train your glutes 3-4 times per week.
- Vary what you’re doing – compound exercises (squats, lunges, deadlifts, thrusters) where you’re incorporating more than just one muscle group.
- When you Squat – vary your squats! You’re going to play with how wide your stance is, vary your tempo, incorporate jump squats etc
- Let’s talk lunges – Walking lunges, side lunges, elevated lunges, squat lunges, barbell lunges, pulsing lunges – you have got to mix it UP
- Work with stability balls – this creates an unstable surface and forces you to work with your own body weight. This will help you to learn how to activate and keep your glutes firing.
- Band Work – Using exercise bands with lateral stepping band walks, banded floor work etc.
- Consider working with a trainer – at least 5-10 sessions, so that you can build a fantastic foundation for your form. You’re going to get a lot more out of 5 well performed squats then you would 20 weakly performed squats.
- Incorporate different types of workouts – pilates classes, yoga classes, strength training at the gym etc
During my 6-week course, I am going to teach you so much about your body, including how to create time for exercise. I’m going to teach you HOW to train your body to get the results that you’re after.
I am here to help you cultivate your own personal journey of self-love like no other.
Will you join me? Time is running out, our course BEGINS this Monday MAY 1ST!! And I can’t wait to get started.
– Jenn xo
Register Here: http://jennpike.com//