The Hormone Project
We will spend 10-weeks together as 10-women on a mission to balance your hormones, understand your bodies and take charge of your health with simplicity and ease. Work with me within a small group to help to radically change your knowledge base, motivation and approach to bringing more balance to your hormones and ultimately your life.
Our next round launches again on September 25th, 2017.
Your Simplicity Gratitude Bonus
I am extending this gratitude bonus to all of you who enrol in The Hormone Project, as my way of saying thank you for being YOU.
- 2 x PRIVATE sessions with me, one at the beginning of the program and another before the 10 weeks is over via phone, Skype or Facetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do we talk about in the two private consultations that come with the program? Our first session together is an opportunity for me to get to know about you, your history, any struggles or imbalances going on, your current health status and regime and where you want to move forward in your journey. How do you want to FEEL by the end of our 10 weeks together and where can I help? Our second session is to ensure you are feeling more educated, empowered and inspired moving forward in your body and choices and that you have your next steps set in place for health and hormonal balance.
- What is included in the HPLA – hormone profile lifestyle assessment questionnaire? This assessment tool helps both you and I take a deeper look into your current health; mind, body and soul. You may notice yourself writing about things you didn’t realize we’re bothering you or affecting your day-day living until someone actually asked you the right questions. It helps to breakdown certain signs and symptoms for me especially in the area of your hormones, digestive health and inflammation patterns.
- What is involved in the blood work analysis? I have you send me your full blood work (completed within the last 6 months) by either you GP or Naturopath that we can help set up for you if your family doctor won’t agree to all testing. I also provide you with a professional request to take into your family Dr office to help assist you in them agreeing to the tests we are requesting. Once I have your results in my hands I do a full analysis and explain what is going on in your body, where the gaps are, what is or isn’t sitting in optimal ranges and how we wan to catch things in your body at the SUB-optimal level…not wait for things to hit rock bottom. This analysis could mean the difference between medication or simply shifting your lifestyle habits, routines and patterns.This is a game changer my friends!!!
- What is The Hormone Project Tuition fee? $1111+HST or 3 instalments of $452
- What is on the meal plan? There are actually 3 meal plans. My meal plans throughout this program are made up of real whole food with the proper synergy and balance to reduce inflammation and cravings, optimize digestion, bowels and energy and lose weight if that is your goal. These plans are full of delicious recipes with real ingredients you will recognize and understand where and how to buy and completely appropriate for your entire family to enjoy. No need to make two meals here. I move you through 3 different phases of meal planning and food consumption to build a foundation within, stoke your metabolic system and re-train your gut, hormones and palate to ask for the foods that balance you most.
- What type and how much exercise are we required to do? I have created a 3-tiered exercise plan to help get your body moving on a regular basis with fundamental exercises and postures that will wake you up from head to toe and start burning calories right away without exhausting your adrenals, taxing your thyroid or eating up lean muscle tissue. I keep it fresh with 3 new programs over 10-weeks and combine yoga, pilates, strength and cardio to keep your body guessing.
- Are there supplements involved? Yes. I recommend my Foundational Five supplements and I encourage you to get on them, but it’s not mandatory. That being said I can tell you that if you aren’t setting the foundation and tone for your body, via the right supplement base and key nutrients, your body simply won’t respond in the way you’re hoping. My supplement recommendations are nothing crazy and your entire family can benefit from each of them as well. Depending on what is going on hormonally, I may recommend additional support in way of supplements, herbs, tinctures or body and energy care work.
- Will I have more energy and sleep better with this program? 100% Each day that we remove the key inflammatory triggers from your body your whole world will change. Your body will get the rest it needs, your energy will improve, your mood, your patience, your skin, bowels and overall outlook on life. We can’t improve one area of your body or life without other areas or systems jumping on board. That is the beauty of a truly holistic approach.
- Will I lose weight? There are no personal guarantees but chances are yes, your body will finally begin to shed the excess pounds of inflammation and protection is has been carrying around for so long. This whole program is focused on empowering your body and making it feel safe and supported. You will be cutting the crap and BS around everyone story you were told or believed about how your body functions. Once you learn the why, then apply the new meals, the new exercise, the new supplements and shift your perspective your body will let go of the pounds.
- Can my daughter listen in o these classes? ABSOLUTELY!! I want this program to help you help your whole family and as the mother of a daughter I can assure you the younger she can be present in hearing this information, even if at first it is simply background noise, the more she will come to understand about her body, health and story being told from within. It is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Is it easy to login to the online classes? I have never done an online course before. Yes it’s simple! We will be providing you with weekly links (via email) to access your online classes. All you have to do is click the link we send you, enter your name and email, and you are in. Yup, it’s that simple. If you have any issues along the way, my program assistant Vanessa will be there to answer your questions and assist you further. To access the classes you just need 1) a device, be it phone, tablet or computer 2) access to a wi-fi connection.
- What if I cant join the classes live? Can I re-watch them? If you aren’t able to join us live each week, you will be sent the replay of the class, which you can access at anytime. You can watch and re-watch these classes anytime over the next 2 years.