- estrogen mimickers
- artificial fragrance
- Rooted Goddess – My top choice…locally made by an amazing woman with 100% plant based material. It will work to nourish your skin, as oppose to filling you with more toxins. Yes ladies, it works…60 minutes of Vinyasa Flow and I still smelled of Grapefruit….tried and tested true. They also have a sensitive skin option which is citrus base and baking soda free.
- Dom’s Deodorant – Aluminum free, alcohol free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, organic and vegan. Comes in a recyclable jar, and one jar will last up to 4+ months. If you can get used to the application (its more like a cream) this one really works.
- Lafes – Propylene glycol free, Aluminum free, and GMO free, Lafes natural deodorant in a convenient twist-stick features a smooth glide and 24-hour odor fighting performance (clinically tested).
Underarm Detox Recipe
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP of bentonite clay
- 1 TSP of Distilled Water
- Mix together in a small bowl. Apply the paste onto your under arms (armpits) and allow it to sit and dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a warm cloth, wipe the clay off of your skin until it’s clean. Alternatively, you can take a warm shower to rinse the clay mask away.
Wishing you a little more simplicity and ease today,
– Jenn xo
P.S. If you haven’t yet signed up to receive my free 7 day detox, click here to get it now. This detox provides a simple 7 day reset for your body, and it’s a great place to start on your journey towards becoming hormonally balanced.