Homemade Frizz Tamer
Today, we’re cutting the B.S when it comes to body, skin and hair care products. In this DIY video Jenn demonstrates how to make a hair serum to both moisturize dry locks and tame frizz and fly aways. This serum contains simple, natural ingredients for body care that nourishes you on every level. We chose Rosehip oil as the base for this hair serum. The two main essential oil’s (EO) Cypress EO will help to stimulate hair growth, and Grapefruit EO which is tonifying and smells invigorating.
Rosehip Hair Serum
- Empty amber bottle, with a glass dropper
- Fill 3/4 with Rosehip Oil
- 5-10 drops of Cypress Essential Oil
- 5-10 drops of Grapefruit Essential OIl
- Cocoon Apothecary – source for Rosehip Oil: http://www.
- doTerra essential oils: https://www.mydoterra.